We are taking a look at another gaming mouse, this time from TTesports who has sent us their latest gaming mouse named Theron. This mouse comes with weights, profiles and a easy to use software but will it perform? Let’s take a look!
Read more on their website, http://www.ttesports.com/aboutTteSports.aspx
• T.P.G. (Tt Pro Grade) Gaming Laser Sensor 5600 DPI Engine.
- 100 – 5600 DPI Adjustable: Fully Functional on Most Surfaces.
• 1.8 meters Braided USB Cable with Gold-Plated Connector.
• 40 Fully Customizable Macro Keys for RTS/FPS Game Genres.
• Superb Customizable Graphical UI for Macro Keys, Advanced Performance, and Lighting-Effect Options.
• 7 Colors of Pause-Break Lighting Effect on the Dragon logo
- Side-light color changes by clicking frequency during Battle mode
• Industrial Grade Rubber-Coating Finish for better Hand Grip.
• Polling rate switch button (125/500/1000 Hz cycle), and Function-Lock Button provided to disable side button functions.
• On-Board 128kb Memory Storage for 40 Macro Keys within 5 Game Profiles.
• Weight-In Design for Perfect Handling Mouse Movement
• 5 x 4.5g, up to 22.5g max
• Body Dimension (LxWxH):
123.65 X 73.8 X 40.2 (mm)
The Theron comes packed in this little box that lets you preview the mouse before buying.