Two causes of hard drive failures can be excessive heat and vibration. So would it make sense to buy a hard drive enclosure that combats both of those failure modes? Thermaltake, makers of a wide range of computer products, has developed an enclosure, the Thermaltake VI-ON 3.5” HDD Enclosure, which offers such protection. Will it prove to be a worthwhile cause? Read on to find out more.
- Active SMART Cooling System incorporates an auto temperature sensing fan that reacts to hard drive temperature change in real-time for utmost efficient thermal management.
- Hard Drive Suspension system minimizes hard drive vibration to eliminate operating noise.
- All around metal mesh opening provide unobstructed airflow intake ensuring proper cooling.
- Stable detachable base unit allows for easy transportation and mobility when needed.
- Elegant glossy black finish.
- Supports SATA to Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Supports SATA to eSATA interface.
- Supports Hard Drive capacity up to 1 TB (1,000GB)
- Plug & Play
Pages: 1 2