Thermaltakes Level 10 case made big headlines when it came out but due to a pretty hefty price tag it has not made it as big as they hoped for. The new Level 10GT is a cheaper version of this case but it looks the same and has pretty much the same features and specifications as the original Level 10.
Read more about Thermaltake on their website, http://www.thermaltake.com/corporate.aspx
- FrontSpeed 2: USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
- PitStop 5: EasySwap HDD bays
- VGA TripleMax 37: Ready for extra-long graphics card up to 14.2”/37 cm
(eg., ATI Radeon HD 6870 & NVIDIA GTX 580)
- QuadFan: Maximum ventilation and cooling
- Triple ColorShift: Adjustable fan ambience colors
- CableClear: Advanced cable management
- S.S.S.: Smart-lock Security System
- CoolFlux: ready for powerful high-end liquid cooling systems
- Headset Holder
This case is a fulltower case that will for sure be able to handle most of your hardware and cooling. Even the box is huge and the case is well protected by foam.
On the front and side of the case there are locks so people can’t open your case and steal your hardware for example at LAN parties.
This is the first time I see three holes for tubing for watercooling on a case, this is for sure prepared for some serious watercooling action.
When it comes to the PSU it’s mounted on the bottom of the case and the huge fan on the back can be swapped for something smaller if you prefer. This fan however is quite silent already so I doubt you will have to buy something more silent.