Around a year ago, which was December 2010, we reviewed Spire’s Savit 6003 chassis. As it turns out it performed well, supplied with enough fans, good look, all black color, etc.
The Sonex 6010 from Spire promises to be a gamers chassis design so let’s check how it looks and performs!
Spire is an internationally recognized and globally respected brand name for computer cooling products, power supplies, pc case and other computing accessories. As computers and consumer electronics converge, many build your own mainstream enthusiasts desire computer accessories, PC cases and Thermal solutions that combine elegance and design with the capability to integrate with their home design and can be well-displayed within a home while delivering the best performance.
* Cool & versatile gamer chassis design
* Front top Blue LED glow
* Front and rear pre-installed 120 Blue LED fans
* 0.6mm SECC Steel structure
* Cool aluminum all meshed front panel
* Front-Top USB2.0*2 and AC’97 & HD Audio connections
* Front-Top Card reader: SD/MMC/MS (Optional)
* Tool-free thumb-screw access side panels
* Efficient Air In-take, rear, front and side-panel
* Optimized internal space, fits large CPU coolers and long VGA cards
* Mainboard cut out for easy mounting of CPU cooler with back-plate
* Prepared for water cooling tubes and units
* Supports up to six (6) 3.5-inch & four (4) 5.25-inch drive devices
* Quality backed by 2 year manufacturer warranty
The Sonex 6010 chassis is compatible with Intel V2.03 ATX and Micro ATX standard.
Packaging is a solid brown carton and the product is well protected with foam and packed in a protective bag. Personally, I would have liked to have seen photos of the chassis itself on the box.
A lot of protective material has been applied to the front of the chassis, which assures that nothing scratches the surface.