On the move a lot? Miss the gaming setup at home? Speedlink has released a gaming mouse for when you are on the move. This means that mouse is mobile and a bit smaller than the standard gaming mouse on the market. My question is how well does a small mobile mouse work together with games?
Read more about Speedlink on their website, http://www.speedlink.com/?p=4&s=1
* 3200dpi gaming sensor adjustable in 4 levels directly on the mouse
* 6 buttons – 4 of which are programmable
* 16-bit data channel for outstanding gaming performance
* SPEEDLINK Gaming Control™ software for button assignment configuration
* Ergonomic design featuring non-slip side grips
* 1.5m cable
The mouse comes packed in a red and black box which are the standard color of Speedlink. You can get an idea how small the mouse is since its covered in plastic, on the back of the back they have printed the specifications.
Inside the box you will find the mouse which has a shiny black finish, cd with drivers/software and a manul with some user instructions. Install the software to get access to the software that allows you to raise the DPI of the mouse.
The mouse has 1,5 meters of cable which should be more than enough for normal usage, on the mouse Speedlink have mounted a DPI button just below the scroll wheel.