Introduction and Packaging
Sometimes using a fan controller can be difficult, and you don’t always get the necessary feedback to operate your fans. That’s why NZXT created the Sentry 2, an intuitive touchscreen fan controller with support for up to 10 fans.
NZXT, a company built upon gamer’s dreams, hopes to create products that put consumers first. With the objective of designing unique products catered for hardware enthusiasts and gamers, NZXT has grown into a globally renowned brand recognized for dedication towards creating the next great gaming product. NZXT has won numerous awards from media and publications from across the globe with a product line spanning from gaming chassis, power, and gaming input devices. As a corporation formed by gamers, NZXT continues to expand into new horizons and push the limits further with each product unveiling.
Our dedicated sales and customer service team will work diligently to earn your trust and loyalty. All our products are built with high quality material and engineered in the best conditions.
NZXT products are designed and engineered in the United States and manufactured overseas in China and Taiwan.
NZXT was established in 2004 in Los Angeles, California.
Find out more at http://www.nzxt.com/
- Touch screen interface
- Five fan control through an intuitive interface
- Ultra fast selection and response time
- Display temperatures in both F and C
- Light switch turns off the meter when sleeping
- Automatic and manual modes of control
- Full compatibility with all types of fans using voltage control
- With 10 Watts per channel, the Sentry 2 will support almost all high end fans
- Tuned accuracy with only a tolerance of one degree
- Sound alarm to alert when the temperature is over
- Stored settings, the Sentry keeps your settings even after power off
The NZXT Sentry 2 comes in a black cardboard box showing the device’s touchscreen interface and offering features in four languages.
Inside the box, the controller comes with screws for mounting the device, tape for applying thermal probes, a cable tie, and two extra thermal probes. A simple manual is also included, which details what is included with the device and gives basic installation instructions in four languages.
Pages: 1 2