Keid20 Features and Specs
Mionix the mouse manufacturer from Sweden have now released a gaming headset out on to the market, and we are today taking a look at this Keid20 headset. We are going to test it in both gaming and also with normal music listening to see if the headphones hold the same quality as their mice do.
Check out their website for more info, www.mionix.net/page.php
• Ergonomic design
Truly ergonomic design with memory foam that forms after your ears
• Clear and precise sound
Optimized sound to give a clear and precise sound suitable for gaming
• Passive noise reduction
Passive noise reduction filter that clarifies your voice from background noise
• Braided cables
Braided cables to prevent cable breakage
• Volume control
Volume control with microphone mute function
• Type: Circumaural / Full-size stereo headset
• Driver: 50 mm
• Magnet type: NdfeB
• Frequence response: 20Hz – 20 000 Hz
• Speaker impedance: 32?
• Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 100dB +/- 3 dB
• Max input power: 400 mW
• Connection type: 3.5 mm goldplated plugs
• Cable length: 3 m braided cable
• Cable diameter: 3 mm
• Volume control: On cable, from mute to full volume
• Frequency range: 300Hz- 3 300 Hz
• Mute Microphone: Yes
• Directivity type: Omni-directional
• Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -36dB +/- 5dB
• Max. Operation Voltage: 10 V
Mionix has always packed their products well and this is no different, the headset is well packed in cardboard and a plastic cover so you can see the product before buying it. On the back of the box you can read of its main features.
With the headset you get a nice little “leather bag” that you can store your headset in and also a small warranty card. The headset is completely black with two rings of green on on each ear. This product cant’ be made bigger, but it expands and gets bigger since the headband gets pushed up when you put them on to adjust to your head.
Pages: 1 2