Introduction & About
Case fans are an often overlooked component for DIY system builders, so when it reaches mainstream users, it appears that many of them are unaware that aftermarket options even exist. If you are looking to build a silent system, you should probably look for some fans with speeds lower than 1200 RPM. That takes us to the Cooler Master Turbine Master Mach 0.8. Let’s check this new 120mm system fan from Cooler Master to see how it performs. Read on for more details about the Mach 0.8.
About Cooler Master:
Find more information about Cooler Master on their website, www.coolermaster.com
* The innovative Barometric Ball Bearing technology provides longer life span while remaininig lower noise level.
* Removable blades for quick and easy cleanup.
* Outstanding 16-blade design covers maximum area to generate striking airflow, even under low speed operation.
* High airflow design gives excellent chassis ventilation.
* One-of-a-kind turbine shape inspired by a powerful turbine engine.
Dimension 120 x 120 x 25mm / 120 x 120 x 39mm
Speed (R.P.M.) 800 R.P.M ± 10%
Air Flow (CFM) 35.07 CFM ± 10%
Air pressure (mmH2O) 0.42 mmH20
Noise 13.83 dBA
Bearing Type Barometric Ball Bearing
Fan Life Expectancy 100,000 hours
Voltage 12 V DC
Current (A) 0.08A (0.2A MAX)
Power consumption 0.96W (2.4W MAX)
Weight 123.7 g
Connector 3-pin / Molex 3-pin adapter x 1
EAN Code 4719512029466